Anger is an emotion characterized by antagonism toward someone or something you feel has deliberately done you wrong. Anger can be a good thing. It can give you a way to express negative feelings, for example, or motivate you to find solutions to problems.
- Do you find it difficult to control your anger?
- Is this anger infringing on your ability to manage your relationships?
- Is anger keeping you from reaching your goals?
- Have you recently been court-ordered to receive services?
What I offer
We all get upset. It is as natural as breathing. The issue is when we lose the ability to manage that anger, and it gets the better of us. I have created this 8-10 week program, to help those seeking to regain control of that anger. We do this by:
- Providing education on the causes of anger
- Identifying triggers to said anger that are active in your life
- Develop the skills to reduce the effectiveness of those triggers
As a certified Anger Management Specialist-II, provided by the National Association of Anger Management, you can be assured that this program was constructed from thoroughly researched modalities, shown to have great success in this area.
Individual Evaluation – $85; Individual Classes – $70
Group Classes – $40 per student
*Ask about free sessions for victims of violence and abuse