Is My Relationship in Distress?
- Do you feel the communication has dwindled or has completely left your relationship?
- Have you noticed a drastic increase in arguments between you and your partner?
- Do you find that the trust that you once held for one another is broken?
- Do you wonder if you are still in love?
Relationships are complex, and difficult to manage at times. As a result, when conflict arises in the relationship, we often feel that they are beyond repair. This is true even in the strongest relationships. Once controversy enters, it can make you question the health of the very union, you once built on the values of love and trust.
There are a number of issues that are addressed in couples counseling or marriage counseling. Such as:
- Conflict Resolution
- Identity and Role Conflict
- Dependency Issues
- Ethics and Values,
- Racial Identity
- Economic and Financial
How Can I Help?
I believe that the solution is within the relationship itself; it has merely been lost as problems arose and overwhelmed your ability to utilize it. So, we will work together to find this strength once again. I will do this by utilizing a culmination of empirically evidence based interventions, that emphasize mindfulness and understand perspective. With this comprehension we will better understand the threats that harm your relationship, and then begin developing strategies that will overcome those threats. Essentially, we will work as a team to make your relationship greater than the challenges it faces, and have you get closer to the satisfaction that you have been searching for. The result:
- An understanding of cause & effect patterns in your relationship
- Eliminate the concept of “power struggle” in relationship
- Develop shared perspectives on relationship expectations
- Find healthy ways to communicate with one another
Re-develop the love and trust